Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Greengeeks not fullfilling their terms of service

As I published in my previous article Greengeeks started to initiate the cancellation of my account. It did not take long time, I got the following mail:

Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, just for your future knowledge when moving from one host to another when services are different, you will face some small hicups such as the SEO url's that you faced with us. I can assure you that this is something GreenGeeks assists our customers with and should be available with other hosts as well.

I see that your cancellation is nearing completion and confirmation of your refund should be sent shortly.

Thank you and have a great day,

Josh Dargie
GreenGeeks Support Manager
support@greengeeks.com

****
TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GREENGEEKS:
http://www.greengeeks.com/why-us/testimonials_submit.php
****

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: CJN-998123
Department: Billing-Cancellations
Priority: High
Status: In Progress

---------------------------------
Astonished about their interpretation I mailed back:

Hello Dave,

thank you for your quick response, there must be a misunderstanding, but if there is a cancellation process going on, it is clearly initiated by you only, it is causing me unplanned efforts and I hope you are fine within your terms and conditions, since I probably will invest some more time to let potential customers know well about that case.

thank you for your help

Have a great day!

----------------------------------------------------------
Just two minutes later I got the following mail:

Hello,

The email address with this Cancellation ticket (CJN-998123) was submitted from "one of my email-adresse" does not match the email address on file in the account you are requesting to cancel, please provide us with the email address on file in the account so we may proceed with cancelling your account/plan.
.
Greg F.
GreenGeeks Support Team

****
TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GREENGEEKS:
http://www.greengeeks.com/why-us/testimonials_submit.php
****

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: CJN-998123
Department: Billing-Cancellations
Priority: High
Status: Waiting on Customer

-----
I immediately send my last email once again, anyhow, I the termination of my acocunt just prooves, that there is no bigger value for Greengeeks, then keeping their manipulated Google Rankings!

---
Hello,

This is confirmation that the requested service with us has been canceled as per the terms of service. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to show up on your statement.

Thank you for choosing GreenGeeks. We hope to see you again in the future.

**** Please note: This ticket is being closed. Any responses to this ticket will not be responded to. ****
.
Greg F.
GreenGeeks Support Team

****
TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GREENGEEKS:
http://www.greengeeks.com/why-us/testimonials_submit.php
****

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: CJN-998123
Department: Billing-Cancellations
Priority: High
Status: Closed

--------------------------------

INCREDIBLE- Refund was confirmed by Paypal within seconds, Thank you Greengeeks for letting me try your service waisting some 5 days without real progress. Unfortunately I have clients using your hosting account, that will enable me to report further on your real performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment