Thursday, May 5, 2011

I got called, trying to get started!

Good response, I got called within first hour, was that fraud check, because of my current phone number is of another country my paypal account is? That guy from green geeks told me, I will receive an email, with my activation information within 3-4 minutes, one and a half hour later I tried again to contact chat:
Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Vance K.'

Vance K.: Hello, my name is Vance, welcome to Green Geeks, may I have your name and how may I help you today ?

you: Hello, I just signed up for a 3 year plan and got called, the guy told me, I will have en email with further information in 3-4 minutes. That was already 90 minutes ago, all right, with registration process, my domain is xxxxx

you: my name is xxxxxxxxxxxx

Vance K.: Checking

Vance K.: account details has been sent

you: to which email?

Vance K.: greengeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx

you: Ok, I got that now, thanks

Vance K.: Thank you very much for chatting with us today.

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

----
Ok, I got 3 mails during that chat, two order and invoice confirmation and a third, with login data, trying that data, it brings me to an cpanel login form, saying login failed ;-(. I also noticed, that the function to send chat transcripts by their liveperson service does not work!

So my third chat today to get started:
Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'David R.'

David R.: Hello, my name is David, welcome to Green Geeks, may I have your name and how may I help you today ?

you: My name is Dieter Huelskamp, i just received an email with the login to my new account. Unfortunately the login data, you mailed does not work, it sends me to cpanel login page and says login failed, I can copy username and login from your mail, if it helps

David R.: domain name please ?

you: xxxxxx, sorry

David R.: Just a moment please

you: sure

David R.: Your login details are working fine at our end. Please go to : http://www.greengeeks.com/login.php and under GreenGeeks cPanel Login please use the same login information which you have received in your welcome email

you: Wait a second, please

David R.: Ok

you: that page send me to https://server2.websitehostserver.net:2083/login/

you: my username you mailed me is

you: xxxxxx

you: my password: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you: my response: Login Attempt Failed!

David R.: One sec..

you: my IP is: 189.217.16.10

David R.: http://server2.websitehostserver.net:2082 and then give it a try

you: sure

you: That works ;-)

David R.: Great

you: Thank you for your help

----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment